Friday, September 7, 2012

House In The Park 2012, In Photo 


House In The Park by far was the best outdoor event I have attended in years. Actually, it ranks at the top of my list; overtaking the top spot of my trips to Canada for Caribana.House In The Park brings out the best of humanity from all walks of life. Numerous nationalities, various ethnic groups, varying sexual orientations, and people who view life in its Fullness...House In The Park is a perfect representation of Community. Community that leaves pretension in its rightful place (in the gutter), promotes togetherness, encourages respect, attracts dignity, and builds Freedom - if only for a few hours in a green space.House In The Park ignites love and conjures memories of what we know about Woodstock. Peace, Love, and Music. Banging, non-stop music that creates intensity. It's HOUSE music. The genre that has its founding roots in...Chicago or New York? I will not debate the aspects of its Origination. No matter where House Music was born, House In The Park gives the liberated enthusiast a day to be Unrestricted. I have often said that I felt an overwhelming sense of Freedom when I was dj-ing - and to be quite honest it was not until I decided to incorporate House music into my DJ set for a few moments…on some random night…that I began to feel that feeling of Euphoria.
Enjoy House In The Park 2012 from my lens. Share the Love…the collection of pictures is my Social Transformation and Evolution…I AM FREE. 

Pictures capture a moment. Seals the memory - and ultimately tells a story.


Barefoot and all...no problem

The affair was FAMILY

And they keep coming

The pavilion housed the House music and dancing 

The colors were vibrant

Wrapping her up was easy

Beautiful couple...beautiful People

Jamaica was fully represented 

The black father IS NOT lost 

My Georgia Family of Girls 

The green space was a Tent City 

One smile among hundreds...we were pleased 

Look what we found...a mechanism for a life source

Being yourself was only accepted

 A statement 

The time...was smoking 

Just beautiful

I know why he was excited...House In The Park

 The man from Mali

No worries...he did not whine 

The tent was wide open...come one-come ALL

 Jodi Brooks is dead but his spirit was in the locks 

 She was planning to get low...the knee pads

My Sade

There was food...lots of it

If you have issues with sweat you were not welcome

My Stee-Lo's...so sexy

Mr. PictureTaker...who ya with?

Everyone was so Gay...happy 

Reading what

Would have been much betta w/ Mount Gay Rum

In the ear 

The church fans were abundant...no signs of Church

Touch of perspiration 

Sistas 

Regal 

Pasta Mia! 

 BooGee Ass Dog

She has that Madam look...

 
Da Captain

The reflection never leaves 

No rain...no rain...no pain

The art was everywhere 

I got it! 

 Here I am

Anxiety meds...not needed

Me mon @ work 

Wave'em like you care

Cool, right?

Girl I'll house you...you in my hut now

The Intellect 

You don't set it now

She cut her hair

You still don't see it

Happy 

 He has a surprise for you

Name that country 

 The 'it' is on his shoulder

Surprise...and ya damn right

How do they stay on? 

And no that ain't my daddy...

The NFL has a few homosexuals 

Magnificent 

Sales do not make hip-hop...Lyrics do

Cloud 9 

 Damn he black...One Love

He has know idea

Future quarterback agent

Was too hot for a merlot

Muata and Mia

I found Mary, Keisha and Porter

Not a party with the hula hoops

She proposed 

Florida A & M University

Skate-on Fellas 

Down to the filter

No interruptions please 

We had it all

 Too much Coke 

When did shorts above the knee come back?

 
She did that

 Conversation

I don't know

She's single and it's summer

I like this picture

Sun divided 

I did not get any 

Your best line

Incog-Negro

The park made us happy

Finally some kids that can play outside

The fourth try

Tiny and Tyrone

 That outfit is hideous but creative 

The food was inside the tent

 Kids at play

Porter is in there

She got it in...on top

 Frozen 

I took the picture for the ass 

The model

 And they kept coming 

The End

Next installment: 

Graffiti in Candler Park
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 


 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
































































 


No comments:

Post a Comment